On May 20, 2020 Bill Morneau and Navdeep Bains announced the opening of the application process for the Large Employer Emergency Financing Facility program. More information can be found about this program in our previous blog post found here.
The same day, Justin Trudeau announced that applications for the Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance will open on May 25, 2020. Due to the expected volume of applications, it is requested that applicants register on the following days.
- May 25: Property owners in Atlantic Canada, BC, Alberta, and Quebec with up to 10 eligible tenants.
- May 26: Property owners in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, and the Territories with up to 10 eligible tenants.
- May 27: Any other property owners located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Ontario, and the Territories.
- May 28: Any other property owners located in Atlantic Canada, BC, Alberta, and Quebec.
- May 29: all property owners may apply.
More details about this program can be found in our previous blog post, here.
Changes to Provincial and Federal COVID-19 Benefits happen rapidly and often. We update our helpful Benefit Chart just as frequently. Stay current on the most essential benefits available by visiting our Chart. We’ll be posting on LinkedIn whenever it is updated. Or you can find it on the Harper Grey COVID-19 Resource Hub – check it out here.